NEVER go through your old messages

Because THIS is the type of shit you will find two months after you break up with the boy you thought you were going to marry...


Trevor McGraw to me
show details Jun 28 Reply

Hey Pretty Girl,
right now i am sitting on my couch, waiting for you to come over. i am so sad
that i didn't get to see you that much today because you make everyday that i
spend with you so much better than when i am alone. I love you so much Amanda.
I wont ever be able to tell you how i really feel because there is not enough
time to do so properly. i am stoked to go canoeing tomorrow, this is something
we really needed. i was hoping to go for a longer canoe since we both don't
have anything going on sunday. i guess i just want to get away with you and be
out on our own. i hope i make you as happy as u make me feel. I know sometimes
you struggle to keep from choking me to death for being a boy, but please know
that you are the first thing on my mind when i wake up, the last thing on my
mind at night, and the only thing i want on my mind/body in the future. I love
you I love you I love u. and then some, the kisses and the huggs
XOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXo ----- please note the amount of kiss to hug ratio.

No comments: